How to run high quality &
engaging online sessions
Unitarian College (in collaboration with Martin Gilbraith Associates) is offering all Unitarians the opportunity to undertake a 2.5 hour course via zoom on how to run high quality and engaging sessions online.
By the end of the course you will:
· Have experienced some key facilitation tools
· Have explored the role of the facilitator
· Have gained some tips and tools for making a difference
· Be confident to put these insights into practice
This course is highly recommended for any Unitarians who are leading worship or running meetings online.
Participants should register themselves via the Eventbrite links below, using the promotional code “HTREHQOLS-UC2020” available from Unitarian College.
· Wed 8 July, 10.30-13.00 (public session)
· Wed 15 July, 10.30-13.00 (Unitarian specific)
· Tue 21 July, 14.30-17.00 (Unitarian specific)
· Thu 30 July, 16.00-18.30 (Unitarian specific)
Standard public rates are available for all sessions, and a specially subsidised rate:
· Full rate £95 – for private & public sector organisations
· Discounted rate £65 – for voluntary organisations & independent professionals
· Subsidised rate £25 – subsidised by Unitarian College for those that cannot pay standard rates
Our courses & events
Unitarian College trains those accepted by the General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches for Unitarian Ministry.
We are running a series of zoom clinics for Unitarians who would like to improve their zoom skills in a safe and supportive environment.
Worship Studies Course Foundation Step
We are currently delivering a course in conducting high quality Unitarian Worship.
Rites of Passage Course
As the UK opens up after lockdown people will be looking to Unitarian communities to host Rites of Passage for them. Unitarian College is delighted to announce we will be offering a course in how to lead these ceremonies to a high standard.